A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s electronic device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the web browsing done from that device.
PONS uses the following cookies on this website:
- cookies strictly necessary for providing certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services
- analytics cookies for tracking and statistical analysis of the user behaviour: if these cookies are deactivated, the website can continue to function
|Strictly required.||Session, record, shopping cart data, data used to distinguish free services from payment services||Record Management. Provide company services from the information requested by the user and in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions|
|Analytics (Google Analytics)||Number of users accessing the web, number of page views, frequency and repetition of visits, duration, browser used, service provider, language, terminal used, city to which your IP address is assigned||Quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. We analyse the web browsing of our web pages in order to improve our products or service offerings|
The user may – at any time – allow, block or limit the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their computer:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
PONS is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties included in this cookies policy.
If you have questions about this cookies policy, you may contact PONS firstname.lastname@example.org.