Quality Management and Road Safety Policy
PONS SEGURIDAD VIAL in the development of its content creation activities and publishing of materials for the training of future drivers, incorporating the processes of design, development and distribution of methodologies for the teaching of road safety, and the professional training for road transportation is aware of the impact that their activities have and can have on road safety and its stakeholders.
For this reason, it establishes a system of quality management and road safety according to ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 39001: 2013.
The Management of PONS SEGURIDAD VIAL through its policy is committed to:
- Orient the activities of the company toward customer satisfaction, endeavouring to surpass their needs and expectations
- Strictly comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements, present and future, both of a general nature and those related to road safety
- Maintain and improve competence and involvement of staff, promoting their active participation, encouraging their motivation, training and professional development.
- Ensure sustainability of the company and the creation of shareholder value, minimizing non-quality costs, avoiding defective activities, unnecessary processes and ensuring their profitability over time.
- Constantly optimize processes to maintain their commitment to continuous improvement.
- Prevent and minimize the impact of activities on road safety and continuously improve their performance
This policy is the frame of reference used by the Management for the setting of annual general objectives of the company and of road safety.
It is reviewed periodically to maintain adequacy and validity and ensure continuous improvement of the system’s efficiency.